Thank you, we're blown away...
One month ago today, we announced the The Forest School mission to guide children (grades 1-12) to find their calling and change the world. We've truly been blown away by the interest and excitement about bringing this innovative learning model to Georgia:
- 120 families(!) registered for Open House
- Our approach featured in the AJC
- 6,100+ unique visitors to our website
- An awesome shout out from Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Partnerships established with Pinewood Atlanta Studios, Pinewood Forest, MENTOR Georgia, Transcend, and the Georgia Film Academy
- Support from Fayetteville Mayor Rev. Ed Johnson
- Achieved full accreditation from the International Association of Learner-Driven Schools, including having Acton courses approved by the NCAA
- 35+ applications for the role of Founding Guide
Through conversations with prospective families, we are beyond thrilled that so many parents and young people are pursuing a learning environment that is designed to cultivate flourishing, self-directed learners with strong character.
To those of you who helped spread the word, we just want to say thank you so much!
As always, we welcome any feedback, ideas, and/or connections.
Enjoy your weekend!
Tyler and Joy